On your keyboard, search for the Print Screen Key which can be commonly seen between the F12 and Scroll Lock key.
- Next open up MS Paint.
- Then paste the picture.
*There are two ways to paste the picture:
1) Simply click the paste icon found in Paint.
2) And the simplest and easiest way is by hitting (ctrl + v) at the same time.
- Be sure to save the image.
*There are multiple ways to save the image:
1) Using the save buttons found in Paint.
2) And the simplest and easiest way is by using (ctrl + s)
3) After doing any of the ways given above, this window will appear. Just type the file name you want and hit save.
- Now you have a screen shot.